Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

 our pump tangle was eliminated when we bought a pillow to hold the pump from
the ladies at pump wear. Lauren likes it because she can find her pump quickly
by just looking for her pillow.

 Roger Seelaender <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions.

There is another one to add to the list "things I should have known": how do
you handle "pump tangle" between the two of you at night?

LOL