Re: [IP] searching for soul mate

Michele -

 I couldn't agree more. What is the old saying, you have to kiss alot of toads
to find your prince. There are plenty of jerks out there but there are good
decent men also out there.
Caryn

Michele Lauth <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hi gals,

I have to tell you something that my mother told me
and she was right. My mother told me that one day
someone would sweep me off my feet and I would not
even now it. And yes, someone did sweep me off my feet
and we are going on our 11th year of marriage. I am
now 31, we met when I was 19! My husband tells me that
the moment he saw me, he knew he was going to marry
me. He wrote me a letter and wanted to met, but I
never met him and he did not stop trying. Anyways, I
was diagnosed with type 1 about 2 years ago and he is
very supportive, I don't know what I would do without
him. I stay home with our son and he has a great
job, he is also going to school, and he helps me
around the house and with my son when I am not feeling
well. He is great and there are great ones out there
for you also. "There is someone for everyone".

Merry Christmas,
Michele