Re: [IP] Case for for Cozmo pump + monitor

Hi Tom -

 Lauren got for Christmas (and we have quite a few paks) from Pump WEar Inc.
They are very well made and work great for my active child. HOpe this helps.
Caryn

May 2005 bring a cure

Tom Ford <email @ redacted> wrote:

I know there have been some threads about pump holders. Out daughter just
received the Cozmo & is to be trained next week. To all of you who own a Cozmo
with monitor attached, what kinds of cases do you use? Does your case include
space for testing strips, etc?

Thanks & Merry Christmas to all,
Tom