[IP] Nerves

Dawn - I know exactly where you are coming from.  I started the pump a
little over a month ago and the day I started pumping went great (I
started on a Thursday).  On Friday, still ok but over the weekend (as my
numbers started to climb) I thought I had made a mistake. After doing
some reading and ignoring the educator I started making adjustments and
don't know what I was nervous about.  I went to the endo's this past
Monday and he was quite pleased with everything.  You can do this, Dawn!
 Just remember we are here for you!