[IP] bundle of nerves

I am to go to the insulin pump class starting Jan 4th. At first I was
excited about the pump... a needle once every 2-3 vs a shot 4 times a
day. But as the day gets closer the more nervous I get. I am having
second thoughts and thinking maybe I would be better off with the shots
and not have to deal with learning the insulin to carbs ratio which i
have been winging it lately and have noticed my bg have been elevated. I
will be using the MM 715. All the talk of bolus and all the features on
the pump and learning how to do the infusion sets and the resvoir is just
making me think I would be better off with the shots .....   Any words of
wisdom from the seasoned pumpers for the newbie??   Thank you Dawn