-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Boss [mailto:email @ redacted]
Walked to my gate and checked the Calorie king website to see the carb
estimate - Saw that it was a WHOPPING 105 carbs ...  I put aside my pride
and gave myself 21 units - 2.5 hours later on the plane I had a 162 BG ....

I nearly screamed ... I was thrilled - In the past I had no way of reliably
guessing the right amount of insulin and would always end up feeling like
crap for hours till I got BG back in line.  Double Guilt ....