[IP] Re: melatonin

    Melatonin affects me in a subtle way. I am going to reach here and say
that it calms the background that can erupt with unsettling thoughts as you
try to drift off. For me the effects of 3mg start after about an hour and
last no more than 4.  It does not overpower my wakefulness with a chemical
drowsiness; that is its main advantage. When troubled times come into my
life melatonin does not help much. I have no experience with the restless
legs.
    At these twilight times time-estimations are hard to make but to answer
your question, it takes me less than 5 min. to get to the other side.
               Peter 1