[IP] [Fwd: RE: South Beach, Day 2 -- Basal Rate]

Hi All,
   I asked Jeff this question privately and he suggested I forward it on
to the list, so I am!

Bob...

-------- Forwarded  Message --------

Hi Bob,

Actually, the basals are fine.  It is my reduced carb intake for phase 1 of
the South Beach Diet that has my ratio so high.

This might be something good for the rest of the group to see, so if you are
comfortable, please forward this to the group.

Jeff