[IP] Re: high BG

In a message dated 12/28/2004 8:38:57 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

drug  store in the hospital and sneak a candy bar when Mom was not
looking. What  a challenge that was.
Renee~

I used to sneak up to the drug store on Good Friday just before noon and  get
a popscicle.  Then I would sneak back up, just before re-opening at  3:00 and
get another one!!!!  (For those who aren't old enough to remember,
 EVERYTHING used to close from noon till 3:00 on Good Friday. At least in
Michigan
 they did.) I am sure I did it at other times but the Good Friday episodes are
the ones that stick in my mind!

When I went on the pump someone had told me I could eat anything I wanted  to
now.  I truly believed them and ate all kinds of candy and junk.   Bad.
 Gained a lot of weight. I am getting it off slowly now, Need about another 10
pounds to get back to my original weight!

Yes, I have a great sweet tooth.

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY