[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #622

 I have a question about sick day[s] on a pump, I just recently went through 4
days where I could not keep anything in. How do you adjust your pump for times
like these. I use 4.1 units per hour and my bolus is 16,20,16. I did not change
anything because I could not get information with changes from medical people
who do not know anything about pumps in my area. Can someone give me some
information in case this ever happens again. My BG stayed with in the normal
range.

Thanks

Ivy Randel  you can e-mail me off the list if you wish