You IP's eat the wiedest things !!!  I like Chicket eggs, beef and pork
parts - along with Chicken parts - no neck, gizzard, heart, brains or
intestines please !!! I like the muscle parts.  I like carbs like pototoes,
corn, yams & sweet pototoes.  I DON"T like vegtables, fish or stuff like
that.  I do like pies, cakes and milk shakes - anything with sugar is good.

Why are you all eating bugs, and other stuff this holiday season ?

Robert B
Who never met a carb his didn't like until you'all started talking about
bugs!