Re: [IP] Re: high BG

> For forty-five years I've tried to understand why a diabetic would be born
> with a sweet tooth. Alas, it just seems so wrong.

I think God has a sense of humor.  That is HOW I explain my sweet tooth.  I
don't just have ONE slice of the pie - I eat HALF the pie !!!  Explain again
when I wake up with a 430 BG how this is not cheating !
Time for a new years resolution :-)
Robert Boyd

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.