Re: [IP] upgrading?

 I know I'm upgrading after almost 3yrs. My CDE has gotten the official word
that due to a change in my condition since getting the 508 I will be elligable
for the 512. In the meantime I ge to use the 512 the CDE gave to me. The results
I get will speak volumes when it comes to Medicare. I can't wait to pick out my
own colour!

Lisa Ann & (future) Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MMborrowed512!!!

Bobby <email @ redacted> wrote:
There have been countless posts on this. After just 1 year, I'm sure it
would be cost prohibitive to attempt to "upgrade" from a 508 to a 512. I
doubt that either MiniMed or your insurance carrier would be very helpful.
I waited until the warranty expired (4 yrs) on my 508 and had no difficulty
whatsoever obtaining a 512. The upgrade was a breeze and I paid nothing.
Good Luck!