Scott

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:49:00 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From: "golamuh" <email @ redacted>
Subj ect: [IP] Re: Crickets et al

According to Diet King.
Crickets have 1 carb for a large one and 1/2 for the common hearth
cricket.  Grasshoppers have 3 for a large one because they are almost
always filled with heavy duty greens and grains.  It is very difficult to
remove the stomach sack.  In cultures that eat these things they are
eaten whole.
There are ongoing lists for scorpions...no carbs, lizards the same. There
are also lists for exotic meats from tigers to giraffe, bears and other
delectible mammals.