[IP] RE: South Beach, Day 2

Day 2, continued...

Lunch turned out to be a lettuce wrapped hamburger, salad with some sort of
crispy bread thing, and diet pepsi at a restaurant named for a rouge rockin'
bird (yum!) with Mrs. Jeff and the boys.

Blood sugar before lunch: 146.

Bolused two units.

Snacked on pepperoni stick and cheese stick and diet coke... I should cut
down on that....

Blood sugar before dinner (around 6pm): 176

Bolused two units

Ate leftover tuna salad.  Not very hungry tonight.  Worked quite a bit at
the new house, installing the central vacuum system.  Had family night with
the kids and Mrs. Jeff.  Had a hard time with the brownies afterward.

Nighttime (before bed) reading:  78

Set basal rate for 1.5 hours at 0.7 units from 1.4

Total insulin dose for day 2:  40.4/36.4 basal

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.  I still need to find a measuring
tape...

Talk to y'all tomorrow!

Jeff

  _____