[IP] Minimed 508 pump and supplies for sale

Hi all:

I have a working 508 pump and many supplies I am no longer using.  I am being
laid off February 1st and losing my insurance.  I currently use a Paradigm, so
I can no longer use these supplies.  I am hoping to help someone out by
selling these at a huge discount and help myself be able to afford my paradigm
supplies.

I have 8 boxes of Silhouette infusion sets and 2 boxes of Sofsets, plus
reservoirs.  Email me privately if you are interested in any of these items.

Thank you!!