Re: [IP] Profits?

At 5:16 PM -0500 12/27/04, Dianna Inkster wrote:
>Are the mini-med division's earnings that high or is it meditronics'
>earnings in toto?   Let's face it!  There's a buck in health care!
>Just the patient and the caregiver (that's me!) don't reap in the
>financial benefits, I'm afraid.

I'm not in this for the financial benefits!   I just want the Bg
Benefits!    ;>)

This is an interesting .pdf on the results of the Minimed/Medtronic
merger.  It is 295 Kb in size.

    http://www.usc.edu/org/techalliance/Anthology2003/Final_Sachs.pdf

No specific figures on Profit, those might be extrapolated from
Medtronics Annual Report.  And there are some comments in that Report
that would be of interest to every Minimed user. (2.4 Mb)

    http://www.medtronic.com/annual03/MDTpf04AR.pdf

George