[IP] MM512 user guide

Hi Everyone!

I have just upgraded to the MM515.  I still have my MM512 user guide in great
condition,
I never wrote in it.  My question is, is there anyone out there who could use
it?  I thought perhaps for a child pumper to have a copy of one at school.
 Any reason you want it, just email me and I will be happy to send it to you (no
charge!).

Thanks for the constant ideas, smiles and friendships!

Happy New Year,

Felice in Southern Oregon