[IP] Expiry date of 2 years on glucagon kits!

Call some more pharmacies!  Try to find a high-volume one.  They should have
fresh kits, shouldn't they?  They problem is the pharmacies get their kits
from a central supply depot so they may have a large amount of kits that are
getting old in the bins so to speak!  Would a mail-order pharmacy guarantee
you a fresh kit?

I did get the Ultra the first day it was on sale in Canada in my home town
when no one carried it because I phoned a chain (Shopper's Drug Mart) and
sure enough Shopper's had it when no other local drug store did, but even I
supermom have no really bright ideas for you.