[IP] Refridgerated monitor!

Maybe, the coach who claims he can administer glucagon and do blood sugar
readings but has kept the meter in the fridge all year received the same
advice from his mother that I received from mine:  "If they ask you if you
can do somehing, say you can.  You can learn just about anything, if you
have to."

Your post is very funny.  Thank goodness I never had to deal with the school
system and a diabetic child.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.