[IP] Shame on us

I have to apologize to any that I offended.
I did not mean that any of us do not take care of ourselves.
 Maybe I am disappointed that during the education process there is not a
section to remind our caregivers to train us on what to do if our pumps stop or
become disabled.
 We don't think about this when we are on a pump, because we don't think it will
ever happen to us. We are so in hopes that this pump will make things easier and
forget it is just a piece of equipment.
 So, my soap box is this "anyone of us who do not know what to do in time of
trouble find out now." And if we know someone going on a pump, tell them to find
out what to do.
Lisa