[IP] January Central Ohio Pumper Support Group Meeting

Attention:  Patients with Diabetes

The Central Ohio Diabetes Association
Insulin Pump Support Group

Presents

Pizza & Planning

This is your chance to help plan the discussion topics for the 2005
Insulin Pump Support Group meetings. Your ideas and suggestions can
help to make the 2005 season educational, interesting and most of all
fun.

Wednesday,
January 19, 2005
6:00 b 7:00 pm

Central Ohio Diabetes Association
1100 Dennison Ave.
Columbus, OH 43201
(At the corner of Third Ave. and Dennison Ave., across from Victorian
Village Health Center (formerly known as Doctor's Hospital North),
park in lot behind CODA building.)

Our purpose is to provide a support group for those using or
interested in the insulin pump.
Meetings will include guest speakers, opportunity to talk with other
pumpers and more.
  To provide an opportunity for pumpers to catch up with the latest
news in diabetes and to help one another with advice and information.

Participation is FREE!!!
Mark your calendar for our next meeting,
Wednesday,
January 19, 2005
from 6:00-7:00 pm.
Hope to see you there!