[IP] South Beach

My hubby unknowingly started the South Beach about 16 months ago... he lost
67 pounds in 7 months.  BIG change!  He feels so much better, but then  popped
up with some strange asthma/allergies/psychological
 breathing/coughing/choking thing that no one has been able to DX. He has IBS so
that sometimes
 throws a monkey wrench into things too. He has not been properly DX as a T2 D,
but when I check his sugars and he goes from 38 and  shoots up to 450.. that
means "there is a problem Houston."  They won't do  an IGGT on him but random
 fasting BG's.. his A1C was 3.8 one time, but doc didn't think anything of it. I
DID!!!  EVENTUALLY will find a doc  that agrees with me, and can help us, but
that is why they are all in  PRACTICE.  Ok, off the soapbox now, for someone
else.

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG