[IP] Re: Cheating

<A very small serving of that luscious >
<chocolate dessert, appropriately bolused for, is not cheating. >

This thread is timely for me as, with the holidays, I have been occasionally
indulging in a small dessert in front of others. One guy at work, new to the
company but knows I am diabetic, has been giving me looks like I must be
crazy. He asked, "Should you be eating that?" to which I replied, "Should
you? If it's bad for me, it's bad for you." I don't think he liked that
answer too much. I tried to explain about the pump, carbs, bolusing, etc.,
but I could tell by the blank expression on his face I wasn't getting
through, so I gave up and just tried to make light of it.

jp