[IP] Total Nutrient Counting

>My endo teaches total nutrient counting. That formula is: total carbs+1/2
> protein+1/4 fat in determining before meal bolus.

I am very interested in this formula for total nutrient counting.  Has
anybody else tried it?  How did your control compare to your control
counting carbs alone?  Does anyone know of any good resources on the web
where I could read more about it?  Thanks!

Rebecca
Type 1 since 4/84
Animas 1200 pumper since 11/04