[IP] South Beach

I love South BEach...( feel it is a VERY reasonable eating plan. I don't
 think that it is high fat (not nearly so much as a certain other plan which
seems
to promote either great cheers or jeers - not much middle ground). South Beach
pushes the RIGHT fats and the RIGHT carbs (once you add them back in). I did
it to the letter and lost 25 lbs. Since our move this summer I have put about
5-7 back on - but this is due to less than stellar eating mid-day that is
 stress related. (working on this...) Anyway - when I was doing it my BG's were
the
most stable they have been since dx. I would highly recommend it. My Mom went
on it (doesn't have D) and she lost around 25 lbs as well. She felt she
needed a few more carbs but is maintaining her loss.

Good Luck Jeff I'm sure that you will do great - you are an inspiration.

Linda & Dax