MP TotalCare,
From: Dempsey, Jeff [mailto:email @ redacted]
Hey folks,

You may or may not be interested, but I got the South Beach book and book on
cd this December, and I thought I'd give it a try, and let y'all know about
it.  I'm not selling anything; I am my own personal Guinea Pig (insert joke
here...) on this.

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Dempsey

Field Service Engineer

email @ redacted   Pager

information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of
this information.     *****