[IP] AutoControl Medical and IR1200 upgrade

I finally got a letter Thursday from my AutoControl rep saying the IR1200
was available in Canada.

They want $600 for the upgrade. When I bought my pump, I was told that all
pumps purchased after Feb. 1, 2004 would come with a free upgrade. I bought
mine March 7.
I'm not a happy camper...

Any other Canadian Animas pumpers had this problem? I kept a record of all
the phone calls and faxes I sent to AutoControl when I purchased my pump,
but nothing in writing they sent me stated there was a free upgrade. All
that was verbal, and from several different people at AutoControl.

I spent ten months battling my insurance company for coverage for this
thing, I really don't want to have to get into it again with the supplier.

Not much to do about it today, but I'll be on the phone tomorrow to be sure.

Vicki
really ticked.