Re: [IP] high BG

George - I agree with you but what do you call it when we, as diabetics, eat
high sugar content food, don't measure our BG due to fear of the number OR
use a different meter that won't download into your database so your overall
control and what your dr sees does not look too bad !  What do you call
that.  BTW - I have done ALL of that.  I am human and a lot of that is a
fear of being considered BAD, but my own lack of self respect and self
confidence is a hugh cause.  I was sexually abused when I was a young child
and I still - years later - can't get rid of the concept that I am bad. I
had a therapist who said I self abuse myself as an adult - I sabatoge my
success, I guess I do that with my diabetes control too... hmmmm I just
learned something today.

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!