[IP] Re: high BG

Gayle

I feel your pain on the high Bgs during the holiday season.  I was  doing so
well.  Then we had dinner!  Hidden fats shot Bgs up each time  I have had
 Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner. Also each time I made fidge and dried
apple cake.  Hmmm, gotta quit licking the spoon!!!   LOL  I have never tested
as much as I do now.  My "Annie" tells me  when to test so I remember!
 Therefore I have noticed higher BGs during the holiday season. I am glad it's
over
except I have candy all over the house  and I have a terrible weakness for
chocolate!
I hope by now that you have things under control and are enjoying your

Debbie and "Annie"--who woke up with a 267 this morning for some strange
reason!