Re: [IP] high BG

I have been over doing it for two days now - I got a smoothie maker for the
family and we have sweet potatoe pie + pumpkin roll and chocolate covered
nuts !!! How is a diabetic to resist.  I woke up at 4am with a BG of 335,
bolused and woke up at 8:30 with a 322 !!  Time to go check again.  Don't
feel bad - just time to get back on the horse.

robert b