Re: [IP] Minimed

 I've been on medicare for several years and had no problem with MM when
medicare started covering pumps and supplies. I've been very please with MM's
treatment of the switch as well.
 Oh, and my secondary is thru Medicaid with QMB for those of us with low
incomes.

Lisa Ann & Lucy,
38yo;dx'70;IP;89;MM512!!!

Don Stevens <email @ redacted> wrote:
I have Medicare & AARP Supplement also. They cover all my supplies, including
insulin & pump. I've been on the 511 about 1 1/2 yrs also.
Have had no problems with service or supplies.
don
dx jan 1940 type 1

"Gayle L. Nash" wrote:
I am approaching 65 (Feb.) and will be changing from my BC/BS insurance to
Medicare and the supplement plan I have chosen (AARP). I am not looking
forward to getting the change made with Minimed. I do hope that goes
smoothly.

Gayle Nash

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."