[IP] follow up onhigh BG

As the day became evening, my BG coninued to come down ( after changing the
whole set and taking a shot of 10 units) . I did not go low. Everything went
back to normal so when the Bolus Wizard told me I had 10 units of active
insulin, I didn't. So I deduce from that--I had a big air bubble in the tube
before causing the high--I just was not receiving insulin for awhile. I
remember having a hard time getting rid of a bubble when I filled that
original set and took it out of the pump and refilled once. I should have
started over with a new set then. Hindsight is 20/20! Live and learn!

Gayle