Re: [IP] high BG

In a message dated 12/26/04 8:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>would like to see the words "cheating" and "non-compliant" totally
>banished from the diabetics vocabulary unless it is in regards to
>some Medical Practitioners practices (and we KNOW that many of them
>still need to practice)    JMO     ;>)

I agree.  Cheating has moral overtones, and I can't stand food being wrapped
up with morality as in being good or bad, or ohhhh, eating that is sinful.  No
it's not, it's just food.  Sometimes the stuff we really want to eat isn't
great for our BG.  That's not good or bad, it just is.  And it may require an
insulin adjustment.  No big deal. (this is not to say that for some people,
eating certain foods is a morality question because of religion of vegetarian
beliefs - that's another category altogether, and I respect those views).

Stacey