[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #619

I am on medicare and have BC/BS as my secondary and never pay for any pump
 supplies at all. Medicare will also pay for any other non-drug items you use in
treating your diabetes, like lancets and test strips. However, you must have
prescriptions from your doctor. Call one of the mail order drug companies and
they will have you signed up and recieving supplies very quickly. They will
 even interface with your doctor for the prescriptions.However, it is up to you
let the doc know how many tests you do on a daily basis. In my case it is
eight.