Re: [IP] Minimed

Hi everyone,

Hope you had very Happy Holidays! Doesn't matter to me how we celebrate them,
as long as we are surrounded by those we love and happy. I have had a "few"
problems with Minimed in the past (Not the customer service department) Last
 time I ordered supplies I spoke to a young lady who set me up on auto ship of
my
supplies. They automatically ship out my supplies without my having to call
them and request it. It is working awesome so far! I always intend to call and
get supplies, but we all know how best intentions are. Any problems I've had
in the past were a result of Minimed's Accounting office, insurance people and
selling me a pump I was told was waterproof. Then taking delivery and getting
a letter 2 months later saying "ooops, it's not waterproof."  Anyway, I deal
with a lot of customer service departments and Minimed does all right. Blue
 Cross/Blue Shield on the other hand could use a lesson or two in common
courtesy.
I am stuck with this pump for a while, just started on it 9-8-03, when I can
change, I will think about leaving Minimed. Maybe I won't leave, maybe I've
learned something and will be smarter/wiser for the lessons. Yes, I've bashed
Minimed in the past, I have to admit that. But they try so hard at customer
 service. Those are people on the front line who have to put up with all of us.
And
some days, I'm not easy to put up with, even for myself! LOL God bless you
all and have a Happy New Year!

Pat and Lady Liberty (dat's my pump)!