[IP] RE: travelling tips for the IP member going to Europe

Kate said: For the time change...I recommend setting your pump ahead by about
2 hours
each day rather than changing it to the local time right away.  When I first
got here I change it immediately and was having highs all night and lows
during the day.  If I did it again, I would do it much more gradually while
your body adjusts.

I would like to suggest that you start changing your time BEFORE you leave,
ie: an hour every tow days or so, then more after you leave until you are
caught up to the local time

just a suggestion :) as we all KNOW how much our mileage DOES vary

michelle