RE: [IP] South Beach, day one.

OK, lunch was breakfast, but the activity that belongs on the spirit list
that Mrs. Jeff and I went to only offers a small piece of bread and water.
The kids that we teach get cookies and snacks at the end of class (a thinly
veiled bribe) were quite tempting, but I withheld (crowd goes wild...)  But
here are the blood sugars:

I had no insulin with breakfast, due to the low blood sugar (target is 120).

13:34	95
14:40	111
16:04	162		took 1 unit

So, flat blood sugars, with a slight rise at the end.  Not bad.  Captain
Crunch would have had me at 350 plus...

Now, on to dinner...
Having tuna with 2 Tbsp of mayo (canola oil based) and three pickles.
Blood sugar before:  164, took 5 units to cover tomato juice carbs.

Let you all know how that turns out.  I am impressed with the lack of hunger
I have, so the better.  I miss bread and cookies today, but so far, so good.

;)

Jeff