[IP] RE: South Beach, day one.

This is going to be inspiring.  My DH and I were on South Beach for a while
and have made a commitment to start again after the holidays (Next week).
>From previous experience I can say that my bg control was MUCH better and I
did have to lower my basals and eventually even my insulin to carb ratio.
Of course as we always say here, YMMV!

Good luck Jeff, I will be joining the South Beach band wagon again soon!

Becky

Pumping since 5/2000 MM508, 8/2004 IR1200

Margo wrote...
. I'd like
to see if you get better glucose control with less insulin.
Bet you're going to have to drop those basals some....