[IP] Frozen Shoulder - 3 Surgeries

Thanks for the Frozen Shoulder Website info.

I jhave had 3 shoudler surgeries. R side from ski accident then got
stiff & couldn't move it.. akak frozen ., physical therapy, surgey
(manipulation.. yuk), then lots more PT until it got better.

Left shoudler 1 torn labrum then1 year later went in to scrape out more
scar tisssue.

My doctors tell me 30% of the frozen shoulderes are diabetics!! They say
becase we heal slower. So aniinflamatories and an annual cortizone
injection when I get to the USa once  ayear is my course. You can also
take prednisone for 1 week and that callms it down for  a little while..
but it sends your sugars thru the roof (H-Tron pump +50 % for  a week)

Well, the last shoulder surgery on the left side still gives me pain, I
still do stretches & "physical therapy" which means playing golf once a
weeek in Africa.

Pastor Chuck Heidenreich

c/o Greater Grace Church of Ashaiman
P.O. Box 193
Ashaiman
GHANA - WEST AFRICA

YOU MAY ALSO CHECK OUT SCHEDULE ON OUR WEBPAGE AT:
www.webmissions.net/heidenreich