[IP] Minimed

I have been pumping 1 1/2 years with the Minimed 512 and have gotten my
supplies from Minimed. I have been very pleased with them and their service.
Supplies arrive immediately,etc. In fact, I called support about something
confusing me on the pump screen after I changed a battery and mentioned
having a hard time getting the top off to change it. The phone rep asked me
if the groove was stripped and when I told her I had stripped it a little,
but could still use it, she sent me a new top (no charge) anyway.

I am approaching 65 (Feb.) and will be changing from my BC/BS insurance to
Medicare and the supplement plan I have chosen (AARP). I am not looking
forward to getting the change made with Minimed. I do hope that goes
smoothly.

Gayle Nash