[IP] No Complications ( I am so very lucky)

 I posted a question to the list several days ago and for what ever reason many
of you out there took offense at what was in the letter. I want to assure each
and everyone of you that took offense and were upset by the letter I did not
mean to brag or blow my horn. I was in actualality trying to understand how I
have been able to avoid the complications of Diabetes even after dealing with it
for over 38 years. I have had several friends that for whatever reason did not
make it past there 20th year with the desease. Many of you did actually give me
some insight to my question, I guess maybe I do have something in my genes that
has allowed me to survive this long, wish I could help those of you that are
suffering. If it makes those of you that were upset feel any better I am sure my
day is coming, hopefully many years down the road, but I am sure I will be
affected at some point in the future. One last thing, try not to read between
the lines on these letters. I am su!
 re the
 writers do not have any hidden meaning.

Wendell Mayes