Re: [IP] Ordering Supplies

>Shipping is about the same distance to there as it is to Maine.
>However to Maine, UPS allows for Ground shipping, they only offer
>standard Next Day and Second Day Air to North Pole, a bit pricey.  I
>imagine they opt to ship via USPS Priority, the cheapest fast(?) way
>to ship.

Actually, they ship UPS air.  Companies used to shipping UPS often
refuse to use the US mail even when it is cheaper.  Result is many
simply will not ship to Alaska or charge an arm and a leg for
shipping.  Medtronics does, and apparently absorbs the extra cost.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska