Re: [IP] Ordering Supplies

I use the on-line order for MM supplies (not rush) and they are
always here within about a week.  Only time I have used the phone was
last spring when they were short of sets and only sending out two or
three (sets, not boxes) at a time--and even then, they always got
here within a couple of days.  Alaska isn't close shipping from
anywhere, so I find their shipping fine.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska