[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #605 My wife

In answer to the perfect wife question   ,she is married to me and I am lucky
to have her. As a diabetic for 55 years and married for the second time for
11 yearsIshe has saved my on many occasions,middle of the night lows,driving
 and recognizing when I was going low. She is the love of my life, the reason I
am still here and through all of the ups and downs with this disease she has
cared for me supported me and best of all still loves me and I love her for
being there for me
                                  love Bill from the slightly sweet diabetic