[IP] Soul Mate

I thoroughly enjoy the posts about looking for a mate or soul mate or
 whatever. Please don't stop them. I am still 'sort of' married but when told my
endo at Joslin Center about this she suggested I subscribe to FORECAST to try
to find someone.   I did but like many others, I found FORECAST to be lacking
in so many ways that I let my subscription run out.   I enjoy the posts on IP
and realize that geography can be a big problem when trying to get in contact
with another diabetic or pumper.

Happy FESTIVUS everyone!   (original Festivus idea from Frank Costanza of
Seinfeld)

Jim durr
Ogdensburg, NY