[IP] Re:Case for for Cozmo pump + monitor

On: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 05:51:28 -0800 (PST)
Tom Ford <email @ redacted> asked

" I know there have been some threads about pump holders. Out daughter
just
received the Cozmo & is to be trained next week. To all of you who own
a Cozmo
with monitor attached, what kinds of cases do you use? Does your case
include
space for testing strips, etc?"

Cozmo comes with a carrying case that can be clipped on a belt.  I have
found http://www.pump-pouch.com/index.html Theresa Davidson, Hand Made
Insulin Pump Pouches to be a good source of pump pouches but there are
many others that can be found on the web.  The blood sugar testing is
done with a modified "freestyle" meter that is attached to the pump.
The meter communicates with the pump and is part of Cozmo's blood sugar
management program.  The strip container and the lancing device come
with a small soft fabric pouch that can fit in a man's pants pocket.
For the most part the whole set up is fairly convenient.

on digest Floyd Shipman
730 Jouett Drive
Newport News
Virginia 23608-1914