[IP] Question about anti-depressants

 My experience with Lexapro (and Celexa, for that matter) was similar to yours.
I tried each briefly--for at least the six weeks recommended by my doctor at the
time. In both instances, I was much sleepier than usual and my energy was at a
low ebb throughout the day.

 Later, I tried Wellbutrin and had no noticeable side-effects (except when I
decided to quit after a couple of months to see how I fared without it... It was
a bumpy transition!) Sometimes I'm tempted to give Wellbutrin another go, but I
do find that regular exercise and adequate rest go a long way toward helping me
better handle the stresses of life. (YMMV.)

Good luck to you.