-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Cynthia
VanDenBerge
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 12:00

 Maybe I have missed something, but I have not read into any posts
bragging about not having compications. Sheesh, that would be really
stupid. I am very grateful that I do not have complications....and the
only reason I do not is because I was diagnosed 11 years ago and have had
some pretty good tools available to help me...the pump being one of them.
Those who have had this disease a lot longer had it harder I think. While
there is no cure, the control gets better. Cynthia

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]