Re: [IP] Question about anti-depressants

Lori,

  I'm not DMer and on Lexapro.  Josh is DMer/IPer and on Lexapro.  The
 sleepiness did not occur with either one of us nor did the trouble falling
asleep.
I take my meds in the AM and Josh takes his at dinner time.  Both Josh and I
will occasionally use Melatonin, an OTC sleep helper.  It is actually the
 hormone that is produced in the brain that helps you fall asleep. Sometimes,
when
you have trouble falling asleep, your brain is not producing enough of this
hormone.  It really works for us.

Anyway, I have never seen the Lexapro affect Josh's BGs at any time.  Now,
growth hormones is another

Sylvia
mom to Joshua

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!